Wednesday 29 October 2014

About me

Hi my name is Talia. I'm 16 years old. I go to JFS school and I'm currently in sixth form studying psychology, business studies, art and media. 



I am particularly interested in media because I enjoy understanding and learning the power that the media has over an individual and as an overall society. I am also interested in how films are made and the process that it takes in order to create them.


I have two favourite films: Mean Girls and Les Miserables.
Mean Girls is one of my favourite films because I think its really funny and really entertaining to watch. I also think its relatable to my life. Les Miserables is also my favourite film because I love the songs and the plot is something  I find interesting and looked exciting to film. 


My favourite artist is Miley Cyrus because I thoroughly enjoyed watching her TV show Hannah Montana on Disney Channel. As she has become a well known artist I still enjoy listening to her music and going to her concerts.


My favourite band is one direction. I loved watching them perform an the factor and they were my favourite on the programme and I love listening to all their songs.

My favourite TV programme in friends because its hilarious and enjoyable to watch. I could watch every episode more than once and not get bored.



No comments:

Post a Comment